Pages

Monday 13 March 2017

Stonefields ActivityDex


Has the thought, "What is there to do this weekend?" popped into your head? What about, "I'm bored. There's nothing to do here!"? I know I've had those thoughts a time or two. Then my good friends at The Physical Educator came up with this phenomenal idea: An ActivityDex!



What's an ActivityDex? It's an interactive Google Slides template to help us keep track of all the fun ways we can stay active throughout our lives. How cool would it be to have our own Stonefields School ActivityDex to Build Our Knowledge on activities we have in our own backyard? I bet we can have it filled out be the end of the school year! Which Hub will have the most creative entries? Add in your entries on our Stonefields ActivityDex!

Feel free to make a copy of the original template to do one with your own family!


No comments:

Post a Comment